Oh I'm so glad I found you.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Neglect.

I'm sorry, Blogger. I'm not being very good at paying you attention, AGAIN. Not much has really been happening, well it has kind of. Mainly I've been drinking a lot and ironically doing more uni work than I was last semester. However, as a result, I am now quite tired, mildy stressed and have broken out. Which really comes as no surprise after 2 weeks of pumping my body full of ethanol. Life in Melbourne is splendid as always, except for minor boy troubles, but that is, quite quite minor and doesn't really have an impact on other highly exciting things such as my football team winning today and doing things like getting drunk in Carlton Club in the afternoon with Laurie. Spectacular.

Other than that, just pre-occupied with the usual. Our 1920's themed ball is this week which is incredibly exciting. And then Masami and Chihiro come to Australia the week after. So it's all a-happening down here in Hawthorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment